Aircel Balance Transfer is the best way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to some other number with the same network. It really is a simple process which most of the individuals do daily because the majority of the time they need to send the balance to their family members to obtain additional and more talktime balance.
If you’re one particular who calls for their friends mobile and utilize this Aircel balance transfer then this method is wonderful for you too. 😉
All you need to do is merely follow the task and use Aircel balance transfer process in order to send Aircel balance. A lot of the New Users would like that the actual hell is that Aircel Balance transfer? I understand their curiosity. That’s the reason I am here to let you know all thing from scratch.
What’s Aircel Balance Transfer?
When you have too much balance in another of the mobile numbers and also you want to send remaining Aircel balance to other Aircel numbers. Then we use Aircel balance Transfer to be able to keep balance and utilize it form another sim.
There are many services where we may also transfer the web surfing Data Aswell.
Conditions to Use Aircel Balance Transfer
If you work with Aircel you’ll be able to only have the ability to send the total amount to other Aircel Number.
- Aircel Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at the same time.
- Aircel Number should be three months Old.
- Reciever Aircel number should be four weeks Old.
- You’ll be Charged for by using this service.
- You should use this service one time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
Aircel Balance Transfer Process
- Just Go to your Dial App.
- Type Exactly with same Order: *121*666#
- You can Select Share TalkTime Aircel to balance transfer So Type number and Send it.
- You will enter the All of the Required Information.
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated Aircel Balance Transfer easily.
- That is it, my friends.
You are able to comment below if you have something in your thoughts.