Airtel Balance Transfer: Transfer Balance in Airtel [Data Internet] 2018
Airtel Balance Transfer is the best way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to some other number with the same network. It really is a simple process which most of the individuals do daily because the majority of the time they need to send the balance to their family members to obtain additional and more talktime balance.
If you’re one particular who calls for their friends mobile and utilize this Airtel balance transfer then this method is wonderful for you too. 😉
All you need to do is merely follow the task and use Airtel balance transfer process in order to send Airtel balance. A lot of the New Users would like that the actual hell is that Airtel Balance transfer? I understand their curiosity. That’s the reason I am here to let you know all thing from scratch.
What’s Airtel Balance Transfer?
When you have too much balance in another of the mobile numbers and also you want to send remaining Airtel balance to other Airtel numbers. Then we use Airtel balance Transfer to be able to keep balance and utilize it form another sim.
There are many services where we may also transfer the web surfing Data Aswell.
Conditions to Use Airtel Balance Transfer
If you work with Airtel you’ll be able to only have the ability to send the total amount to other Airtel Number.
- Airtel Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at the same time.
- Airtel Number should be three months Old.
- Reciever Airtel number should be four weeks Old.
- You’ll be Charged for by using this service.
- You should use this service one time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
Airtel Balance Transfer Process
- Just Head to your Dial App.
- Type Message Exactly with same Order: *141#
Something will Look like this,
Take Adv Internet
Take Adv Talktime
Call me back SMS
- Select Share TalkTime and Confirm by sending 1.
- That’s it, my friends.
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated Airtel Balance Transfer easily.
You are able to comment below if you have something in your thoughts.