Airtel Family Share: Share 3G/4G Internet Data 2018
Airtel Family Share is here to share your Internet Data to friends and family and families. All you need to do is merely send your Airtel internet data from then on your loved ones or friends can able to get those data and utilize them effectively.
It really is great service started by airtel that you can in a position to talk about internet. It can help when the majority of enough time our father’s Data getting waste materials and we can not anything onto it.
Because our dad or family can’t able to use those data 100% as we use it. That’s the reason Airtel Family Talk about service is necessary.
What’s Airtel Family Share?
Airtel Family Share about is something started by Airtel. By using this service we can in a position to send internet Data to your different numbers.
#1. How to Use Airtel Family Share Service?
- Just go directly to the portal of Airtel Family Share
- Enter your Mobile Number there, you’ll get OTP.
- Enter your OTP there.
- Add your Phone Numbers.
#2. How exactly to Use Airtel Family Share Service?
- Download Airtel Family Share Service.
- Signup or Login there.
- Swipe left and you’ll get the choice of Airtel Family Share.
- You can include your loved ones members.
- AND BEGIN Using Airtel Family Share Service.
#3. How to Use Airtel Family Share Service?
- SMS SHARE to 121
- Add Numbers to Airtel Family Share by sending: ADD <space> Number send to 121.
- That’s it.
#4. How exactly to Share Small Data to Family?
- Send 10MB Data by Dialing: *141*712*11*Number#
- Send 25MB Data by Dialing: *141*712*9*Number#
- Send 60MB Data by Dailing: *141*712*4*Number#
- (Eg. *141*712*4*8888888888#)
Conditions and terms for Airtel Family Share
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service allows a pre-paid user to make a ‘family’ of upto five (5) members including himself/ herself and share his/her 3G or 4G data pack with them. No sharing of 2G data packages is allowed.
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service is free, i.e., there are no costs for creating a ‘family’.
- All users of the ‘family’ must be Airtel prepaid customers from the same telecom Circle (please be aware that
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, Kolkata, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh (East), Uttar Pradesh (Western), Chennai and
- Tamil Nadu each constitute an unbiased Circle.
- A pre-paid user cannot create several ‘family’ simultaneously. Likewise, a prepaid consumer can be considered a member/ beneficiary of only 1 ‘family’ simultaneously.
- The user developing a ‘family’ (hereinafter referred to as “Owner”) won’t require the consent of other users to include these to a ‘family’. However, an extra user (hereinafter known as “Member”) may remove him/herself from the ‘family’ at any point in time by sending SMS <DEL> <space> <10 digit mobile number> to 121 or by logging on to www.airtel.in/family.
- Whenever a Member gets rid of him/herself from a ‘family’, the owner will be notified by SMS.
- All Members will have unrestricted access to the shared data pack of the Owner. The Owner acknowledges and agrees that once a ‘family’ has been created, he/ she’ll not have the ability to restrict data usage of individual Users from the Owner’s data pack. Also, the owner cannot allocate some of his/her data pack for posting and once distributed, the Owner’s whole data pack is open to the Members.
- According of the shared data pack, neither the Owner nor any Member can monitor any Member’s or Owner’s utilization behavior or quantum of usage, whether in aggregate for many People or for a person Member and will not be provided any Member’s use information even from Airtel customer support or through other stations.
- Once a ‘family’ has been created, every 3G or 4G data pack recharge of the owner will be automatically distributed to the ‘family’, before Owner deletes the ‘family’.
- THE OWNER may delete the ‘family’ entirely or partly, at any time no consent will be needed from any Member. A deleted member will be notified of deletion by Text message.
- A Member’s existing or subsequently added data pack (whether 2G, 3G or 4G or handset bundled offers), i.e. whether recharged prior to addition to the ‘family’ or when part of the ‘family’, will be completely used before the Member having the ability to use the Owner’s distributed data pack.
- Service Specific Data Packages of the Associates (such as Facebook, WhatsApp etc.) will be consumed instead of the Owner’s shared data when the member is accessing the precise service.
- Night Store Data Packs (Daily Night Packages), any service specific packs (such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc), handset bundled offers, any free data provided by Airtel and 2G packs aren’t shareable. In case there is Unlimited 3G packages that are being distributed, the Owner are certain to get throttled post the info Limit on the pack. The Family, won’t have usage of Unlimited Data at Throttled rates of speed and can move to charging from their other own accounts.
- Any night cashback earned through consumption of the shared data will be credited back again as distributed data only and shall also be shareable.
- When the shared data balance reaches thresholds of 100 MB, 50 MB and 10 MB, 0 MB, SMS warning alerts will be delivered to all family.
- When the shared data account gets worn out, users who attempt a browsing program that could be charged using their individual balance for their internet usage; will be notified with a Pre-Session USSD popup as well.
- If any relation, moves from the Airtel Network of this particular circle to another network or Airtel network in another circle, they’ll be taken off the MyAirtel family automatically.
- The complete MyAirtel family will automatically vanish in event of the subsequent;a. THE OWNER ceases to be an Airtel subscriber
b. The Owner changes to Airtel postpaid
c. The Owner techniques to some other Airtel Group through MNP
Now you understand Airtel Family Share service. When you have any query just comment Now.