BSNL Balance Transfer [TalkTime + Data Internet] 2017
BSNL Balance Transfer is the best way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to some other number with the same network. It really is a simple process which most of the individuals do daily because the majority of the time they need to send the balance to their family members to obtain additional and more talktime balance.
If you’re one particular who calls for their friends mobile and utilize this BSNL balance transfer then this method is wonderful for you too. 😉
All you need to do is merely follow the task and use BSNL balance transfer process in order to send BSNL balance. A lot of the New Users would like that the actual hell is that BSNL Balance transfer? I understand their curiosity. That’s the reason I am here to let you know all thing from scratch.
What’s BSNL Balance Transfer?
When you have too much balance in another of the mobile numbers and also you want to send remaining BSNL balance to other BSNL numbers. Then we use BSNL balance Transfer to be able to keep balance and utilize it form another sim.
There are many services where we may also transfer the web surfing Data Aswell.
Conditions to Use BSNL Balance Transfer
If you work with BSNL you’ll be able to only have the ability to send the total amount to other BSNL Number.
- BSNL Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at the same time.
- BSNL Number should be three months Old.
- Reciever BSNL number should be four weeks Old.
- You’ll be Charged for by using this service.
- You should use this service one time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
BSNL Balance Transfer Process
- Just Head to your Message App.
- Type Message Exactly with same Order: GIFT <space> Number <space> Amount and then send it to 53733 or 53738.
- Eg. GIFT 9999999999 100 Send it to 53733 or 53738
- That’s it, my friends.
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated BSNL Balance Transfer easily.
You are able to comment below if you have something in your thoughts.