Telenor Balance Transfer: Transfer Balance in Telenor [Data Internet] 2018
Telenor Balance Transfer is the best way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to some other number with the same network. It really is a simple process which most of the individuals do daily because the majority of the time they need to send the balance to their family members to obtain additional and more talktime balance.
If you’re one particular who calls for their friends mobile and utilize this Telenor balance transfer then this method is wonderful for you too. 😉
All you need to do is merely follow the task and use Telenor balance transfer process in order to send Telenor balance. A lot of the New Users would like that the actual hell is that Telenor Balance transfer? I understand their curiosity. That’s the reason I am here to let you know all thing from scratch.
What’s Telenor Balance Transfer?
When you have too much balance in another of the mobile numbers and also you want to send remaining Telenor balance to other Telenor numbers. Then we use Telenor balance Transfer to be able to keep balance and utilize it form another sim.
There are many services where we may also transfer the web surfing Data Aswell.
Conditions to Use Telenor Balance Transfer
If you work with Telenor you’ll be able to only have the ability to send the total amount to other Telenor Number.
- Telenor Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at the same time.
- Telenor Number should be three months Old.
- Reciever Telenor number should be four weeks Old.
- You’ll be Charged for by using this service.
- You should use this service one time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
Telenor Balance Transfer Process
- Note: Unfortunately, Telenor Balance Transfer is not yet launched by Telenor company. You can bookmark this page whenever Telenor Launch its Telenor balance transfer service I will update them here.
You are able to comment below if you have something in your thoughts.