Videocon Balance Transfer [TalkTime + Data Internet] 2017
Videocon Balance Transfer is the best way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to some other number with the same network. It really is a simple process which most of the individuals do daily because the majority of the time they need to send the balance to their family members to obtain additional and more talktime balance.
If you’re one particular who calls for their friends mobile and utilize this Videocon balance transfer then this method is wonderful for you too. 😉
All you need to do is merely follow the task and use Videocon balance transfer process in order to send Videocon balance. A lot of the New Users would like that the actual hell is that Videocon Balance transfer? I understand their curiosity. That’s the reason I am here to let you know all thing from scratch.
What’s Videocon Balance Transfer?
When you have too much balance in another of the mobile numbers and also you want to send remaining Videocon balance to other Videocon numbers. Then we use Videocon balance Transfer to be able to keep balance and utilize it form another sim.
There are many services where we may also transfer the web surfing Data Aswell.
Conditions to Use Videocon Balance Transfer
If you work with Videocon you’ll be able to only have the ability to send the total amount to other Videocon Number.
- Videocon Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at the same time.
- Videocon Number should be three months Old.
- Reciever Videocon number should be four weeks Old.
- You’ll be Charged for by using this service.
- You should use this service one time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
Videocon Balance Transfer Process
- Just Head to your Dial App.
- Dial this Videocon balance Transfer Code: *123*5#
- Then a menu will appear, after that follow all the instruction to use videocon balance transfer.
- That’s it, my friends.
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated Videocon Balance Transfer easily.
You are able to comment below if you have something in your thoughts.